Yes, you guessed it right, I am talking about the lavender mini sessions!
If you have your session booked already, here are some tips for getting ready for the day:
* Check Google maps for travel times! The roads leading to the fields can get busy, especially on weekends, so there might be delays.
* Try to arrive at least 30 minutes before your time slot, depending on the time of the day there can be quite a bit of queue by the entrance. People with photography sessions booked will have priority getting in, but I am not sure how this will be organised.
* Entry fee to the field is £4 for adults and £2 for children over 5 years of age, under 5's go free.
* Less is more. Wear something comfortable in plain, neutral colours, and don't worry much about accessories, we have the best prop possible - the lavenders!
* Bring sunscreen!!!!!! Even if it's cloudy, there is literally no shade, and you don't want to end up like me 2 years ago after my first day of shooting, completely lobster red 🙈
* Dogs, and other pets are welcome, they're family, so bring them along!
* Bring plenty of water and maybe a picnic and enjoy the fields a little bit longer after your session! 💖
Address is Hill Barn Farm Cottage, Snowshill WR12 7JY, but if you Google Cotswold Lavender or visit their website, it will have all the informations you need.
I will post updates on the day to my facebook and instagram pages, so please check them first.
The 4G signal wasn't the best there last year, but i will do my best to keep in touch with everyone!
I have ONE more slot available for Saturday, message me if you want to take it :)
Looking forward to seeing you all very soon!